Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Workout for Tuesday, August 2nd

Today's workout was a bit disappointing.  I did the Firm's Hips, Thighs, and Abs workout. It's supposed to be 32 minutes of floor work, but it's divided up into lower body and then abs.  I did the 22 minutes of the lower body work, where most of it unnecessarily incorporated the Firm Box into the exercises.  I actually felt more stable doing them on the floor and felt like most of the use of the box was just an excuse to have it.  

But then, as I was ready to move on to doing the ab work, it went back to the main menu and, because our dvd player doesn't have a working remote, I wasn't able to do the abs at all.  This is way at the bottom of my list of worthwhile workouts.  Not because I don't think the exercises are effective, I just don't like doing them separately from cardio or other, heavier, sculpting.

(I haven't mentioned this yet, but I'm going through all of my FIRM workouts to categorize them and re-familiarize myself with them.  I'll see which are the most effective too...)

No comments:

Post a Comment