Had a great workout with Emily this morning using Complete Aerobics and Weight Training. Love this workout, it's really tough but extremely fulfilling. And Emily cracks me up several times with the looks on her face after she's made a mistake, or her "gettin' down with the fanny lifter" comment.
I'm kind of wondering if I went up in weights too soon because several of my workouts this week had me using both dumbbells in one hand and I thought I was going to die. I also had to modify other moves several times to be able to complete them. And sometimes I didn't. But I'm still doing it!
End of week 3 and I get to finally weigh and measure myself in a week. Not sure if I'm looking forward to it or dreading it... ;-) I do know I am getting a LOT stronger and developing a lot of muscle, so regardless of the numbers this month, I'll keep moving forward.

do you have a food journal ap on your iphone? i use "my net diary" & i used to use "lose it". either one is great!
ReplyDeletelove that you're on a first name basis w/ your instructors :)
I actually have both of those too, although I haven't tried my net diary yet. I also have MyFitnessPal which I really like too. It's just a matter of doing it...(((sigh)))
ReplyDelete