Friday, August 5, 2011

Workout for Friday, August 5th

Had another great workout today.  One of the instructors that I didn't really care for earlier this week redeemed herself and I enjoyed myself a lot more this time.  Yay Nancy!  I did Firm Super Cardio Sculpt which is approx. 42 minutes of cardio and sculpting (imagine that...) and once again I was having my butt kicked by a smiling group of southern belles.

Maybe by now you're starting to catch on to the Firm's signature video workout naming process.  You take the words "Super" "Cardio" "Sculpt" "Max" "Blaster" "Body" "Burn" and "Charged", put them in a hat, and pull out three to combine for your workout title.  Add "plus abs!" at the end for a guaranteed winner.  

I love the Firm, but it's easy to lose track of workouts when they all have such similar names!

No comments:

Post a Comment