Saturday, August 13, 2011

My Week in iPhone Pics--Week 5

Just one a day this week, not all that much to take pictures of but I'm working on it!

Monday
Brian went on his usual Monday night bike ride and not all that long after he left, I got a phone call from him, which I picked up on the first ring, letting me know that he'd had a flat tire.  He had his spare and replaced it, but just to be ready to come get him if that one popped too.  Only a few minutes later, I got that call.  I promptly hopped in the Outback and went and picked him up.  This redeems me from the last time he got a flat, 10 miles away from home, and, although he called me several, several times, I didn't have my phone handy and never heard it.  He started limping his way home (his bike shoes are not the easiest to walk in) until someone took pity on him and offered him a ride home.  I felt awful!

Tuesday
Because I had to have some body work done on my Honda, I was given a rental car to drive for the two days mine was in the shop.  Although I was grateful to have a car (and it was paid for by the insurance company) I didn't like driving this beast.  I felt like I was driving a delivery truck!

Wednesday
Had a long interesting chat with Amy on nutrition.  Got me very motivated to keep going with my eating better plan!

Thursday
Threw together a quick salad for my dinner using tomatoes out of our garden.  Not much better than a tomato out of the garden!

Friday
My sister, Gina, and her boys were up visiting my parents so we went over to visit with them and make s'mores.  Brian has taught me the proper, "adult" way of eating s'mores using Ghiradelli chocolates.  And he toasts The Best marshmallow, perfectly golden and all melty....YUM!
That was my week!  How was yours?  I wanna see, so link up!

Game Rules:
1.  your pictures have to be taken by your camera phone. that's it!  you don't even have to have a picture for every day.  got one camera phone pic of something fun from this week?  link up!

2.  if you want to grab the code below & put it in your post to have the linky with all the thumbnails show up on your blog do it.

and please post a link to my blog so others can come here to grab the code, too.
the more kids who come out to play, the more fun it will be, right?

Grab the code here:

...and get on the linky here:

1 comment:

  1. hey that's me on there!! well, with skype anyways. and YUM. i want a s'more now!

    ReplyDelete