Thursday, August 4, 2011

Workout for Thursday, August 4th

Today was a happy surprise as I found an old workout that I'd kind of forgotten about that I really enjoyed!  Which is exactly what I was hoping to accomplish as I go through these dvds.  It was Complete Body Sculpting, using the ill-fated Firm Box, but I was able to do everything on my Transfirmer, although the changing from step to incline took me a little longer than it did on the video a couple of times.

I still have the Box out in the garage but it's unstable and I don't need one more piece of equipment down where I work out!  It was a tough workout, mostly because I've gone up in weight this week, and I had to modify a little bit to get through it all.  It's a nice combination of cardio and sculpting, which I always like the best and it really got me sweating through the whole thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment