Saturday, August 6, 2011

My Week in iPhone Pics--Week 4

Woohoo....look at me still going.  I only have 1 pic for each day, but hey, a pic is a pic.

Monday
This was my drive in to work as the monsoon storms hit the area this week.  Thankfully, I wasn't the one driving, so I could just sit back and relax.  

Tuesday
We went to a church bbq where we played silly games.  Brian's game was that he had to move the cookie from his forehead into his mouth by only using his facial muscles.  Mine was a little easier in that I had to use a straw to pick up skittle from a bowl into a cup.  

Wednesday
I was trying to capture the tiny sliver of a moon that showed up in the sunset but it was just too small against the light of the sun.

Thursday
I picked Jessica up on my way home from work and we stopped at the tiny little Kaysville Farmer's market and then went home and had tacos and watched The Big Bang Theory.  Then it went downhill from there for her because Brian and I start getting ready for bed at 9 like old people (hey, 5 am comes really early!!) and she was left without anyone to talk to and then couldn't figure out how to use the tv downstairs to watch a movie.  Thanks for coming over Jessica!!  ;-)


Friday
I was hoping for a tomato for my salad but all we have so far are 3 orange-y cherry tomatoes.  I love tomatoes out of the garden so hopefully this will pick up soon!

That was my week!  How was yours?  I wanna see, so link up!

Game Rules:
1.  your pictures have to be taken by your camera phone. that's it!  you don't even have to have a picture for every day.  got one camera phone pic of something fun from this week?  link up!

2.  if you want to grab the code below & put it in your post to have the linky with all the thumbnails show up on your blog do it.

and please post a link to my blog so others can come here to grab the code, too.
the more kids who come out to play, the more fun it will be, right?

Grab the code here:


...and get on the linky here:

3 comments:

  1. I particularly like that my pinky's up. Classy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the rain in the first photo, and even if you can't see the moon that sunset is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like a fun week! i've played that cookie from forehead to mouth game before & i thought the hardest part was just keeping myself from grabbing it w/ my hand & stuffing it in my mouth :)

    ReplyDelete