Friday, August 12, 2011

Workout for Friday, August 12th

Today I did a little easier of a workout since the rest of the week has been tough.  I did Budokon by Cameron Shayne.  It's a mix of about 17 minutes of Ashtanga yoga, 9 minutes of martial arts toning, and 3 minutes of meditation to finish it off.  It's a pretty beginner level workout but I could tell I really needed the stretching.  With all of the strength training I've been doing, my muscles were very tight and I know I'd benefit greatly from yoga.  So much so that I'm going to start to incorporate it into my workouts on a regular basis. 

Tomorrow's the big day, The Weigh In and Measuring.  I'll be home by myself but you can bet there's going to be some fanfare involved.  I'm definitely curious to see if there are any results at this point.  I'll be pleasantly surprised if there are, but not surprised at all if there are not.  I'm feeling beyond motivated at this point so it's not going to make much of a difference either way!

No comments:

Post a Comment