Friday, July 29, 2011

Workout for Friday, July 29th

Today's workout was Maximum Cardio Burn Plus Abs.  It was a mix of step cardio and sculpting with weights and it really pushed me hard.  There were a few dips that I wimped out on this time (I HATE dips and lunges anyway, so it doesn't take much convincing to wimp out!) but for the most part, really pushed myself through it and came out the other end feeling it.  

I'm really noticing a difference in both my strength and my endurance levels, which is wonderful!  I'm also really having a hard time resisting the temptation to weigh myself, which is understandable when there are two scales in our bathroom.  

 Yeah, kind of sick, isn't it??  I'm not going to do it, I'm just always tempted at this stage of the game.  But then I get disappointed when I don't see the results I want to see.  So I will wait another two weeks to weigh, measure, and take a picture of my progress, putting all of those things together to look at the bigger picture.  Which, hopefully, means a smaller me!

No comments:

Post a Comment