Monday
So this sunset wasn't quite as brilliant as the instagram makes it look, however it was absolutely gorgeous in its own right.
Tuesday
I found this awesome sign on our porch. I love the spelling and the whole presentation of it. And if I didn't have to work at 3:19 on Thursday, I totally would have gone. Later that night, we both worked on our blogs like the computer nerds that we are.Wednesday
I took a picture before my workout of the dvd and my transfirmer. And my feet. I must have been channeling future justification for going out to ice cream that night with my cute friend Lisa. She treated me for my birthday! Calories don't count when it's for your birthday, right? ;-)Thursday
Resisting the temptation to weigh myself, especially since we have two scales in out bathroom. At work, I noticed it was getting dark and stormy outside. I texted Brian to let him know (because we like storms) but he was in a meeting and couldn't see outside. So I took a picture out my office window for him.Friday
Brian's youngest, Christopher, married his sweetheart, Angel. They both wore bright orange Vans. It was very cute. Brian did all the photography for the wedding so he worked the whole time, but was a pretty good sport about it all.
Saturday
But wait, there's more! I'm throwing in a bonus day of iPhone pics because I want to include Brian's first triathlon that he did this morning. The swim took a lot out of him but he made up for it with his stronger cycling and running skills and managed to place SECOND in his age division! I'm so proud of him! Way to go Sweetheart!! :)That was my week! How was yours? I wanna see, so link up!
Game Rules:
1. your pictures have to be taken by your camera phone. that's it! you don't even have to have a picture for every day. got one camera phone pic of something fun from this week? link up!
2. if you want to grab the code below & put it in your post to have the linky with all the thumbnails show up on your blog do it.
and please post a link to my blog so others can come here to grab the code, too.
the more kids who come out to play, the more fun it will be, right?
Grab the code here:
...and get on the linky here:





congrats brian on your first tri! did he have fun?? that's prob a dumb question... triathlons are a blast. love your week... love the sunset, the play note, the storm, & all of it :)
ReplyDelete