
Monday I actually packed a semi-healthy lunch for work! The dressing kind of made it not healthy, but it's buttermilk ranch (made with the dry buttermilk ranch mix that comes in the packet) made with buttermilk...so it's still kind of healthy. Did I mention it was buttermilk ranch? That night, I went home and finished the project I'd started over the weekend of making fabric flowers to embellish these cute bags I found at Target. I also added pockets to them because you HAVE to have something for your phone. Right?

Tuesday Last weekend, we bought about a hundred of these paver bricks to extend our concrete patio in the backyard. When Brian had suggested it, I envisioned those big, flat, red, concrete bricks that get all uneven and don't look all that great. However, once again, I underestimated the man. I really love the way these look. The filter on this picture distorts the colors, but they are pretty close to the color you see. Kind of a warm, muddled grey color. They have this faux separation to create the illusion of more pieces of brick than there really is. Once it's done, we'll move the BBQ over on them, closer to the house, and eventually get some outside furniture. Can't wait! As a side note...and I don't want to go all P-Dub on you or anything...(and he'll be embarrassed if he ever reads this) but I really love Brian's muscle-y arms (((sigh)))

Wednesday
I can't go into too much detail at this point, because it's for a surprise, more to come later, so suffice it to say, I love watercoloring like a first grader! :)

Thursday This is the big parking garage one has to walk through to get to the big Walmart across the street from where I work. It's about as inner city as SLC gets...you get to dodge panhandlers, people selling tamales pop out at you from in between cars, and there are lots of interesting people watching to be had.

Friday
We went to Outback steakhouse for my birthday dinner. Not sure why Brian looks like a cardboard cutout because he was there. Really. And I need to watch to make sure creepy guys aren't in the background of the picture...
Ok, so that's my week in iPhone pictures....see other people's pics here:
oh my gosh i'm dying at the "brian cardboard cutout" picture! it really does look like someone is holding up a picture of him in front of their face! i LOVE that you are doing this! you will love it too... it's a super fun way to look back at your week :)
ReplyDeleteps: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOMORROW!!!!
ReplyDeletebut don't worry, i'll give you a call ;)