Saturday, July 23, 2011

My Week in iPhone Pics--Week 2

I took a few more pictures this week, especially towards the end when things started actually happening...

Monday--Tried running at 6 am to beat the heat. Except this morning it was 77 degrees already and really humid for here, so it wasn't fun. This was towards the end of my run, when I finally remembered that I had my phone with me to take a picture. Of course, I hadn't remembered that earlier when the sky was full of pink clouds as the sun came up...

Tuesday--my workout video choice of the morning (looks deceptively easy but it kicked my butt). And the blank computer Tuesday night symbolizing my frustration when I couldn't finish everything I wanted to get posted on here in time. Like I said in my last post, not enough hours in my day...

Wednesday--Another early morning shot, this time of our house. I'm kind of liking these really early morning runs. Except for the actual running part, that is.

Thursday--THE best day in a long time! (And I haven't had any bad days for a very long time, so this is really saying something! ;-) For my birthday, Brian got me a mani/pedi package at a spa up in the Sugarhouse area, so it wasn't too far from work. I took a long lunch (about 2 hours) and had it done in the middle of the day. WONDERFUL idea. Need to do it more often! He also got me a gift card to Cafe Rio so I got take out on the way home. Ahhh....!!

Friday--One of these weeks I'll be able to choose just the right amount of photos so they are all evenly sized. This is not one of those weeks.

First of all, Candis, one of my customer service reps, felt bad that she didn't do anything for my birthday last week and made me a couple of chocolate chip cookies. They were really good and I really appreciated the sweet gesture!

Then, we took the kids to a Bees game at Spring Mobile Ballpark. It wasn't very well attended because it was one of the only nights over the week that didn't have fireworks, but it was the PERFECT evening for a baseball game. Just the right temperature and with a slight breeze. The Bees played the Tacoma Rainiers, which was kind of fun. Bekah admitted she was silently cheering on the Rainiers...and it must have worked because they won! Still, it was a decent game to watch. We sat right on the front row (a little far back, but they were the best seats we could get when we got our tickets) and I think everyone had a good time. We had ball park food for dinner, pizzas, hamburgers, hot dogs and lots of ice cream. Good times. :)

that was my week! how was yours? i wanna see, so link up!

Game Rules:
1. your pictures have to be taken by your camera phone. that's it! you don't even have to have a picture for every day. got one camera phone pic of something fun from this week? link up!

2. if you want to grab the code below & put it in your post to have the linky with all the thumbnails show up on your blog do it.

and please post a link to my blog so others can come here to grab the code, too.
the more kids who come out to play, the more fun it will be, right?

Grab the code here:

...and get on the linky here:

You are next... Click here to enter
This list will close in 7 days, 14 hrs, 29 min (7/31/2011 1:59 AM CST)
Get your own Linky Tools

1 comment:

  1. love the early morning run shots! and your pedicure/cafe rio day is pretty much perfect. looks like it was a good week :)

    ReplyDelete